- Product Title: PowerDsine PD-6024 24port Power over Ethernet (POE) Injector (S/H)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: PowerDsine
- Stock Code: POW-6024
- QuickCode: 19634
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Network Cables/Leads, Connectors & Switches
- Condition: Used
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Taken from a working environment. No PSU.
PowerDsine's flagship IEEE 802.3af standard compliant Power over Ethernet 6000 midspan family provides power, as well as data, over standard Ethernet cabling.
PowerDsine PD-6024 are Power over Ethernet Hubs which enable a unified supply of data, voice, video and power through a single access point by sending power over standard Category 5 and above twisted pair cable. Eliminating the need for bulky AC adapters, the Power over Ethernet Hubs enhance the reliability of Ethernet devices, such as IP telephones, wireless LAN access points and Web-cameras.
The PowerDsine PD-6024 Power over Ethernet Hubs sit in tandem to an existing Ethernet or Fast Ethernet switch and connects to standard Category 5 and above infrastructure. This architecture protects customer's investments both in Category 5 and above infrastructure and in Ethernet switch equipment.
Remote Power Feeding
The PowerDsine PD-6024 Power over Ethernet midspans connect to an existing Ethernet infrastructure via standard Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair and shielded twisted-pair cabling. An external splitter may be installed where a device isn't standard compliant.
The PowerDsine PD-6024 Power over Ethernet midspans support up to twenty-four Ethernet terminals. Multiple midspans can be mounted in a wiring closet to support additional terminals, resulting in a simple, cost effective method for expanding the network, as requirements evolve.
Centralized Power Distribution
Deploying Power over Ethernet in conjunction with a central UPS provides a cost-effective way to distribute back-up power and ensures uninterrupted operation of the network during electrical power failure.
PowerDsine PD-6024 midspans are fully compatible with IEEE 802.3af standard.
Advanced Auto-Sensing Algorithm
PowerDsine PD-6024 Midspans feature a standard IEEE 802.3af auto-sensing algorithm, as well as a backward compatible prestandard one.
Easy to Use
The PowerDsine PD-6024 Power over Ethernet midspans are plug-and-play products. Once turned on, they automatically detect all Power over Ethernet terminals and supply inline power.
Concise LED Displays
Real-time network monitoring through the front panel, includes a bi-color, per-port LED, indicating normal, overload or short-circuit conditions.
The standard 19-inch, 1U high Power over Ethernet midspans allow easy rack mounting, while occupying minimal space in the wiring closet.
PowerDsine PD-6024 midspans include enhanced power management capabilities by controlling the output power per port in the event of limited available power.
* Cost effective power distribution for medium to high port density installations
* Safe powering of standard compliant as well as legacy devices
* Investment protection of existing Ethernet switches and cabling infrastructure
* Easy plug-and play installation
* Continuous operation of powered devices during power failure
* Easy online supervision and configuration using a web browser
* Compact design for efficient rack space usage
* 24 RJ45 10/100 Mbps
Power over Ethernet Output
* Pin Assignment and Polarity: Output 4/5 (+), 7/8 (-)
* Output Power Voltage: -48 Vdc
* User Port Power: 15.4 W min. (power management)
* Aggregate Power 6024/6012: 200 W
* Aggregate Power 6006: 100 W
Input Power Requirements
* AC Input Voltage: 90 to 264 Vac
* AC Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
* AC Input Current: 4A @ 110 Vac, 2A @ 220 Vac
* (H) 1.75 in. x (W) 17.0 in. x (D) 11.9 in.
* (H) 4.4 cm x (W) 43.8 cm x (D) 30.2 cm
* 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
* Local LED display
* System Indicator: AC Power (Green/Orange)
* User Indicator: Channel Power (Green/Orange)
* Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B DB-9, Female
* Operating Ambient Temperature: 32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
* Operating Humidity: Maximum 90%, non-condensing
* Storage Temperature: -4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
* Storage Humidity: Maximum 95%, Non-condensing
* Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10,000 ft. (-304.8 to 3048 m)
* 200 BTU
Electromagnetic Emission & Immunity
* FCC Part 15, Class B with FTP cabling EN55022 (CISPR 22) class B with FTP cabling
* EN55024 (CISPR 24)
* UL/cUL Per EN60950
* GS Mark Per EN60950
- Price: £59.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)