CJE Micro's product information for
- Product Title: Premier Manager
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Krisalis / Gremlin Graphics Software Ltd/Krisalis
- Stock Code: GRM-PRMGR
- QuickCode: 15610
- Format: Acorn 3.5
- Product Group: Games: Sports
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
The key to success lies with both player and financial management. You should ensure that those vital ground improvements are made in order to pull in both the crowds and sponsors. In addition match success will lead to higher gates and improve team morale.
Keep an eye on the transfer market as key players can make a difference to the squad's overall performance.
Each manager starts his career in the Conference League. Depending on the success or failure of your management skills, your team will either find itself leaping up the Divisions on route to the top or languishing with the Part Timers!
* 5 full divisions
* Cup competitions
* Full ground sponsorship
* Full Ground improvements scheme as laid out in the Taylor Report
* Comprehensive transfer market
* Full player training with up to five dedicated coaching staff
* Complete interaction with other team managers
- Special Offer Price: £15.00 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 30 years experience
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 11 Oct 2019